Our first priority during these unprecedented times is to maintain a safe environment for both yourself and our team. As such, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, we ask that you reschedule your appointment and notify your primary care physician, or present yourself to a Covid-19 testing center:
- Fever and/or new onset of cough or difficulty breathing
- fatigue, delirium or altered mental status and inattention
- sore throat
- runny nose
- stuffy or congested nose
- lost sense of taste or smell
- hoarse voice
- difficulty swallowing
- digestive issues (nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, stomach pain)
At the clinic, we have always strived to go above the recommended guidelines for health and safety. When it comes to Covid-19, this is no different. We are taking all necessary measures to ensure minimal contact with other patients, on top of fully disinfecting all surfaces after each patient. We have removed all items that cannot be easily washed or changed between patients.
Instructions for day of your appointment:
We kindly ask that you come to your appointment alone. If you need someone to accompany you, please speak to reception.
1) Please phone reception upon your arrival. We ask that you remain in your vehicle until the receptionist advises you to enter.
2) We ask that you arrive wearing a mask (cloth or surgical), with long hair tied back, as well as clean, make up free skin.
3) Upon entrance of the clinic, there will be a designated station with hand sanitizer to be used before entering the main area.
4) We will go over a screening questionnaire, as well as take your temperature. Anyone with a temperature exceeding 37.8°C will need to reschedule. At this time, there are no penalties for rescheduling should you present any of the above symptoms.
It is important to arrive on time for your appointment. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accommodate those who arrive late as our schedule is strategically planned to keep both you and our team safe. All new patients will be asked to pay a deposit to secure their booking.
Please note that we will be asking all our guests to pay by debit or credit vs. cash whenever possible. If you wish to leave a gratuity for your service provider, we encourage you to add it to the debit/credit transaction with reception.