Microneedling meets Radiofrequency
At Skin Revival we are always looking for new ways to take our treatments to the next level. Potenza™ RF microneedling system did not disappoint. We have been carefully watching the success of Potenza™ in the USA and eagerly awaiting its arrival here in Canada. We are pleased to be one of the very first clinics to bring on this game changing technology.
The Potenza™ microneedling treatment is a customizable solution that’s designed for you. Whether you want to tighten and firm your skin,* minimize the common signs of aging, improves scars, stretchmarks or reduce blemishes, you’ll unleash your skin’s potential after only a few treatments.
The Potenza microneedling treatment uses ultrafine needles and radiofrequency (RF) energy to penetrate the top layer of the skin and trigger the body’s natural healing process to regenerate new collagen and elastin. Unlike some other skin revitalization treatments, these treatments can be performed on all skin types, anywhere on the body and anytime of the year.
Get Your Potenza Consultation Today!
What is Potenza?
The Potenza™ RF microneedling system combines a mechanical microneedling procedure with the added element of radiofrequency. The small needles enter the skin through a controlled mechanism, providing higher comfort and more precise treatment at multiple depths. The option radio frequency can then be delivered at either one or two specified depths – which has never been done before now! This combination is able to treat deep into the dermis, further enhancing skin tightening through soft-tissue coagulation. The RF energy heats the underlying layers causing constriction and tightening of the skin, as well as stimulates new collagen and elastin production.
What is the fusion difference?
Potenza™ offers a Fusion treatment that has been proven to increase product penetration, of advanced ingredients such as HA hyaluronic acid, vitamin boosters and PRP, by up to 67% more than the other microneedling handpieces.
Who is the best candidate for Potenza?
Potenza™ treatments are the only RF Microneedling that is safe on all skin types for the treatment of:
- Fine lines & wrinkles
- Lack of elasticity
- Cystic acne
- Scars & Stretchmarks
What is Potenza really doing?
Potenza™ effectively remodels the skin, kills acne causing bacteria and improves collagen and elastin through wound healing.
- Heat is applied to the epidermis creating an inflammatory phase (1-3 days). This causes contraction of the blood vessels, and vasodilation in order to increase blood supply. Damaged cells are than infiltrated and removed, and bacteria is destroyed.
- Proliferative Phase (3 weeks)- Is the ongoing process of repairing the tissue, stimulating new healthy cells and fibroblast activity is induced.
- Maturation Phase (up to 6 months)- where new collagen is generated, skin acts and looks as it did when it was younger, healthier and elastin becomes more uniform improving overall quality of the skin.
Is it painful?
Most patients find Potenza™ to be very comfortable. In order to maximize your comfort we do apply topical numbing prior to every treatment.
How many session of Potenza are generally required?
On average patients require 3 sessions, performed monthly, for maximum results. More or less sessions may be required depending on the severity of the issuing being addressed.
- Effective for all skin types
- Multiple needle arrays & depths for precise delivery of RF energy
- Comfortable and non-invasive
- Minimal downtime
- 20 minutes to perform depending on treatment area(s)
- 3+ treatments at 4-6 week intervals are required to achieve optimal results.
- May be combined with many other treatments